Re: [dhcwg] FW: Please review version -07 of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues

Andrew 👽 Yourtchenko <ayourtch@gmail.com> Wed, 08 October 2014 11:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6umGNM9iprGs62bzVBehifs9CeiLlElEc8niM20JHv0=; b=UfqmhVTny0hPhvaJhb5WBShVO0P+ikLgTVjDd17shje473PO7jvTPWaj2JNr9iHWOJ cej5gjGLXQm+ciZETb7U7jndm+wSQ+tmzpFhWaCx9Il2b8tZZ/5RCfQYYP3N/t6J4lcM EFE5iogjmPK8OGpjYiTIiLir5uLZ6z8SytcEYecLOKORLoZyIFRHWX0Pfal/8z61PJdi owwhPEHoAAYmMhhQp3Zi99vlH/9yzN7nBlc0EORuGGhxKi6Rt1nN4yAAd+9sc7r97gqm 5RFHrGz9B8gc9WFgX75f9/h8eFvjZqOqZKpm4b/aIBkXcEoex/rlo/OkuP9rF9wZQg42 /ytw==