[dhcwg] Initial DHCPv6 Failover Requirements draft published

Tomasz Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Sun, 26 June 2011 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:x-tagtoolbar-keys:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dyjp+pgVbnoOJhqMfgucgr21Al4r8l+/Wkl5T7/QJII=; b=u0OSRrg+Lguxxc6Pc6QqpDKS2imTrFlDul/HU7+yD0iF9ObAZAX58HhiEcAwPPHZ+l EkQcJMG9x7/RdnLxsmrbb5DWTaUeX3svhtlHfCDLfF1sC4EgmnbDLPSeYVZyXTwhsSJK eEC/p5ACQ59mS2BJAqXl801PMHPDAovW/OUs8=