Re: [dhcwg] draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-03.txt

Richard Pruss <ric@cisco.com> Tue, 05 August 2008 08:48 UTC

From: Richard Pruss <ric@cisco.com>
To: "David W. Hankins" <David_Hankins@isc.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 18:48:46 +1000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=10870; t=1217926137; x=1218790137; c=relaxed/simple; s=hkgdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ric@cisco.com; z=From:=20Richard=20Pruss=20<ric@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[dhcwg]=20draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-03. txt |Sender:=20; bh=zKE6x6AEksQQurlZF2fG0vuxUyUcKRku/msTdR+47mQ=; b=dZe5RxeuwnIgCyNwB9/IO63v8TS3PEYcNL1m2Et/qfskZ/8QD024ZiRzel a8O0CyYdbGTgrIzlC3EHfJwvEqwwCqDUnu4zlLorWdim4SIFfkdItJZAbaDh gbynFfdWhJR4t161UUt4+mr4K1PnhMDkqrhfWr8YusYwJaCi6MRTw=;