Re: [dhcwg] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 27 May 2020 21:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WdCXLxbBP02lYyH6zcSom2J8E4sOVNf1qYydMesh9bc=; b=RVcqNaNkKhth/MXwtxv+KRXq2XHjeMwpeHo2GmgMwplQyO/Ddij9rBN0kwi5XgQago Us/7o3gV0DJhf81uN4ElJGG447q9ASvWFvc0Sol8pj89ZAlKYM1uTGI0SVA49bVFDCzl rYZzz9ZxngOSnEe5F99Ib9AWsto3fFqOQZmlP1pwr05hj/ydMF6vnp6bc97E86GAwTtZ VXVQfm5UjkMGAOIOS9cB2zQrmXX4AaeC8pV5weJsCKOQrZS3vejOPQOZjyyG9eRdmy3P 5U0xKmAUygZnN2znF9XyUavPk+QFNDHmbXKgKeGI9rA+xoVFjysOvGry1vtjZxtGePMy AQGw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WdCXLxbBP02lYyH6zcSom2J8E4sOVNf1qYydMesh9bc=; b=a9k9kh/f5KSA5LfqbisvM3EI8jbLS9YK3YxScpfTZCnR37HBffOmbslH3Kx6UAwZcd DOkDG+Z392PEkWGW100FQsR0UlY5regm08wkkGeWBXsL04rZE1RNJalVgkJ9+Ez5o67k ixigvrEhCEA03XxgeEHnGznuK+orcXE/UNb7JTflRvnX1Dys5077HEgx3bLCBOUU95oV pjSSzOJuS5rws6Gk0XwSDNs8CABGE6PJisjGHvc2dBZeCIq8PCQWKlFycYYHH5Bd/jMf WXDHIvS9wdBJKAbDWzjO3s90k7JIXyxpauGzZLehJ2CxSnJ10gdL9YSlrQlbxRJcOUTY heQg==