Re: [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue-02.txt

Marcin Siodelski <msiodelski@gmail.com> Tue, 08 December 2015 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2QmWrwJkVXEaCeCcebBHiD1Sxuw7JgRFoqO0ID+7ieU=; b=Z8zHH2p1Af6SjkmM/mZZ7Vy5QFuYeUJsukr/0vcOEZwWgJlXeKWfMYK539rIECEaXd GOEUGxpULclFAeXrMNTIhHBsijPWF5vVMzSFJPRHd2xUpk+ozVCEIGndM1djofQJnyya a0ftmMkBeySpN2QI0ND32rI14FrhOIFdST/VJ52R7UAKHGL/mnzuVNtH/qYKaxQi7Lfu 0FQfCxezZdTb9+XcpSWg9bDSZQX86tgMYqBVrphWPCqxWvqxhKALHb1/S0k8sdnmG4A6 9GlFTAmePmhh9LmDjFEBRQvrU3/ZjVP4+Kvl12BobDVO+vn2H/DOjAMU5ENeRn2scuam O4lw==