Re: [dhcwg] draft-wkumari-dhc-addr-notification and the secops problem

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Mon, 15 August 2022 14:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1660573904; bh=QIMKpOXS4p1HcOxxhTxvI4wNCLTa7K9ZbfINbOUTKQE=; h=From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=Lk+/EgPx8vca4O5XlPQ/ibPhxOY/2su2i+DIDrWTC/hM5leiGB2rd6PJMZCDo5Bvb 0DJOvqKdwU+Dzg1i0dIodoRhj4eFeRf8TI1HAOlyD5r+k29Qr2ZQHhzQUEavoCOVgC 5iBj2xBZjGCirF9omUyVDwQAC/T7MyEi/B6hGtAsCHHXnU2X6Z6Xf9XpNN0xOLaK26 fzKzUHSV1tc/j+/xAapxsIwbfd7Z8aMRlrLarpaYwnVlW2eIPrDTq+17mefoiKGU4w MR5JGX3CV0wne4hWS5z14Db5j56SsOSIvCbkw8HqZOkKMZ6WWggglJMapqLWE0ZZkQ H8uEvWMcrJQoQ==