Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-01

Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org> Wed, 11 May 2011 07:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=NrSzkNuXZna3KOye5gLT9iZlWmMA+xC9oBe8a0h6Xg8=; b=VSgegVfmMjL1Idn4ldcuX4hOVmiWIgEf6MulmEDUtSK7r+6Pa8rJPSN/A7wXrgGx/H kZYrcAiEo5DAZaEO/qFz25jVXWx5MEpsyRpzjzrYm8uebQ11JejFyKgcJCalI9wXz4hB qTFW2SY0dbm+4L+va/5G9Dk2bGsIr6mLtUk3U=