Re: [dhcwg] Review of the draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue-01

tianxiang li <peter416733@gmail.com> Tue, 03 November 2015 06:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=ialneEZxkqhxXbkb/9u0mA6uFb2PvigCNQVHHOtAPR4=; b=gFUnI3AXSML+pXzONGax3jhupE9XHzQRLs1Q9JO7XpnKsfd3d53sCJMeSTbFzSVHKG M4gGu9CJSXYbrDrqk1DrySi0T2Tv9YnizNbHyVSzGzfCtbVw8grbk4IzeYyZuz3f1WI6 UtU8J2GnYGR1wouiIgzPXg8snP7M8rCiocfaPjjcAjCUbUQWSkgLw0XtwdmXxnN9xzbv 7cQOClPD/a5F1fO1h3eCJInYSpD62Zgf97hs91EFvBvvqPCwghWd5oqmSFyjRqELlfjK yxQgcQVFSp4A6r3oTIZ5DYU2nwA2dGAsBiREM56o9N8aOFks3XeTa9m0nBYsQ+2qyWdj UXjA==