Re: [dhcwg] I-DAction:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-relay-supplied-options-02.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Tue, 05 October 2010 04:22 UTC

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 23:23:06 -0500
References: <20100929093005.0814B3A6B00@core3.amsl.com><061901cb5fba$932f56a0$4f548a0a@china.huawei.com> <8AEF2484-72DE-4F42-A62F-C5386956E894@incognito.com> <D9B5773329187548A0189ED6503667890423B366@XMB-RCD-101.cisco.com> <A98C67B7-C343-44A6-B2E2-EED424131176@nominum.com> <D9B5773329187548A0189ED65036678904378A6D@XMB-RCD-101.cisco.com> <AA8FDE81-025E-4BC6-8555-4F81259DCB7D@nominum.com> <D9B5773329187548A0189ED65036678904378AE9@XMB-RCD-101.cisco.com> <C2EAB35E-1F0F-47C4-A9D6-EC4299D8A1FC@nominum.com> <D9B5773329187548A0189ED65036678904378B12@XMB-RCD-101.cisco.com> <B127EC9D-3B95-4968-9845-61FF737B06DD@nominum.com>