Re: [dhcwg] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-pd-relay-requirements-04: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 17 December 2020 14:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=iPNZDudUr8Jwt5yHEWvWHovvxiiocyDwJHDeiIkUa3M=; b=cZNCzhrYj3qdcnmPdghsZvJ5LemH7VVUbtmRiTjWRFYj33KDl+MzjEEyIHW9pBHU2f JGr2kqs6OZ8fOq1Z3qphQJ+3Q6Hl/snQ7bb9vZTOMuszqVMZ0K8yRQo8SVEdElJUrfP/ l3Eq5600Z3dAjXdi1U5GnMgXR6i4CTwILdJQTy4PaLrWCh8HQKC9ZNw+nM9i5LxKHWTE l9ZrTTSYJB2y5JuW0A9X8dSJgAWASc9pGk/YweU/3ENzHhYXFRIsaj2S6T+AzODAOR8r gButo/vHuLitV4DebtK/OuMQ200CKDXMUSc97es5SUJanZEfMvFuN7GnGLZta17OoPkd xH2g==