Re: [dhcwg] Secure DHCPv6 Deployment Consideration - proposed text

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Thu, 27 August 2015 17:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=cCzncMmIvw2GhU6GfhLa4p2RLpNBysUvOLXV4Ll+GmU=; b=icVICn6I9SbObm8hIXUfzaUIgn1TdvI3VgBcBRtKEAv4yx600qLD44luz0UsiZMOg5 Wgt6AKNautmz6gKumUX04DZTSvxmSrLrSAInEEobnXP+XupD7ByG1kvoY3ndS7uwKo2O E/449HO1arg/q7uolw6/8Nljdh3DPTNnhpRluwrbAjlv+KLaFHld5tjYudRxeAXa/dBa gBt4ihJnWGc37QfCYE1HdK4Sac0kHx5n/vQt8TmRm+DQFY1fYry/BoeiNdPAXQfkiWuP uD/+LCPNFc/RnZ4FQDllxk9bSB7/GGcQ6xP9b8BrAQEC05vqX0jv+ykUrkDwK7IHil8q UJ1w==