Re: [dhcwg] Open issues in DHCP FQDN, DHCID and DDNS-DHCP Related RFCs

Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com> Fri, 10 March 2006 16:09 UTC

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:10:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] Open issues in DHCP FQDN, DHCID and DDNS-DHCP Related RFCs
From: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
To: dhcwg <dhcwg@ietf.org>
Cc: Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>, "Mark Townsley (townsley)" <townsley@cisco.com>, Stig Venaas <Stig.Venaas@uninett.no>

The drafts Bernie lists address the outstanding issues raised during IESG
review and all IESG Discuss points have been resolved.

If there are no objections by 1700EST on Mon, 3/13, we will consider the dhc
WG review of the documents complete.

- Ralph

>>> http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg38994.html