Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-05 - Respond by Jan. 12th

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Wed, 14 January 2015 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4929; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1421263880; x=1422473480; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WXV8LWCNQZ9guWKXpXjbMCbVykAJGrl3m4KORBKNsSc=; b=IyU/N9wlhKNiMXQsafR3NB0ALPdbh51GQIdHfpnlpszsSQlBK3r06gtY dlp1izazr/T2rWOlRKLo5iZI+VNMtnKhh44p7MGD4BJdNSUxo0rRpr5ak BlkquoLR0bbBcvyPlM1v9adv4502GcUxCYYO3WN5tUIewZAaGdpcA/haI o=;