Re: [dhcwg] AD review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-load-balancing

Andre Kostur <akostur@incognito.com> Tue, 20 January 2015 19:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=o8AvYeeYwhpZqYgBixNQA7oKn8+z27/2J4JLEaOBkyY=; b=dvE7Sz/+3K3QdXZcJi77yaZNl5IsiOx23dvGIXSaUx9L+dEToXm7v8rrX70UFPT3Rc WSgfwE03+e+sdfVUscJkJ+u0NLfVMNu5tRBhVIny/Ia2VYPnhHH6O4q9ySCwrFl/sbYu bjsOoiit3IXQkpn/Sj4Xom10Sti3Fi9G7XDgLichBnEUrPyoGMsDo+lPA1qltxGHfan8 5+8F2HlfhTmlu5esgBf7k1VpT7KSM1jr4mr9oFcTAjCujMkeJXgD+9vxPYU5zziam/+Q d6ot3YX8AQXVNhZx8lJwTu7eKhbBdYzniQsI5W1hb9svjHvkJPLLU/wTy50ok+Fe+uHj 3fRQ==