Re: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-00.txt

" Peng Wu " <peng-wu@foxmail.com> Thu, 01 December 2011 17:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=qq.com; s=s0907; t=1322758983; bh=69aKp+W10QoMj6FtjM0B3S6dC1HaY5hy+rxibS8ypJ0=; h=X-QQ-SSF:X-QQ-BUSINESS-ORIGIN:X-Originating-IP:X-QQ-STYLE: X-QQ-mid:From:To:Cc:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Date:X-Priority:Message-ID:X-QQ-MIME: X-Mailer:X-QQ-Mailer:X-QQ-ReplyHash; b=GoTCIccmsGkYqjRGVEUmwWklk7KRZ2A7vqtoW9p0iN4I7cOLDh531yiP1bEnMiQsT 3T7qYQ1aEUy0mkhuFfKMx4dJyagtO0XCWcwDGYG7B2qQGy657dcxqTDLlMouqBW