Re: [dhcwg] Comments on draft-rajtar-dhc-v4configuration-01

Branimir Rajtar <Branimir.Rajtar@t.ht.hr> Mon, 25 February 2013 11:00 UTC

From: Branimir Rajtar <Branimir.Rajtar@t.ht.hr>
To: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com>, Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com>, "dhcwg@ietf.org" <dhcwg@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:00:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.17.5.14]
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] Comments on draft-rajtar-dhc-v4configuration-01

Hi all,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for the comments that were given - I found them very useful.

However, before I start going through them, I would like to get information from Bernie on how he wants to proceed with this draft. According to Ted Lemon's idea, we were going to get it approved and afterwards work on the details. In my opinion, it's a valid approach since we don't want to work on it and in the end it turns out that the WG doesn't have any need for it.

BR,
Branimir Rajtar