Re: [dhcwg] Reg RFC6704 (Forcerenew Nonce Authentication)

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Wed, 12 September 2012 11:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4775; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1347449292; x=1348658892; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=PMA+4jUJYji/avJiqmskMg2eHf8N9pAuotqvIkQX+UE=; b=AbASp/47x1ebluSq2DyXPj1rTizWyz7ahe6I+y/6CSzsmMHjhMXYDFGR WNnXa1nML5sOCA2vtg56JmKdILK7Z5S/HowPEKjbsKVj/QpwQ7ZibmpVw tP2i0wDdzdXoXDou0zxZhGv7NGW8O+Q6UwqqWDpW89DE+Zc6utF6h3k+0 w=;