[dhcwg] Comments on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Sun, 03 November 2013 11:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cvMTnYGOh4Xo9n+zxz3/SBPLIpUjj82hZ4fn4R2gz8M=; b=gJgmhgI06zj2ej1jWaNc4lC9RWy1+dIL6N80O1nFytfYabWZopNG6J41959nzCVEPr Fm061qH28XmixR7qFOf3P406OWDqM6bPtp+EQEeTpfZcyly9WI/X9HFrlO5C5h5q3lwH 2+1s5WasMbnC4d0cIj3SGlWdzPIFSNJJ5VWjVXtmavmr/bV3B25o0Lvyhi0lET6l4y4S 4iuNLZuezVIWH8FiMkBQzPfeDWQEdlHcykVsMuBPfH9e9OKFvQmrQxI6elCUizHGWb2+ Xdj5QxrbsOGz79Fw2RvnjlqpaOS67ugaioo4I8uIKd9M+Pg+1GAPAzKq2RTXjDZa73Ez UIZw==