Re: [dhcwg] A new draft of draft-jiang-dhc-secure-dhcpv6 is submitted. Comments are welcome!

Mark Stapp <mjs@cisco.com> Wed, 09 July 2008 13:43 UTC

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:43:11 -0400
From: Mark Stapp <mjs@cisco.com>
To: Sheng Jiang <shengjiang@huawei.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4159; t=1215610992; x=1216474992; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mjs@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mark=20Stapp=20<mjs@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[dhcwg]=20A=20new=20draft=20of=20draft- jiang-dhc-secure-dhcpv6=20is=20submitted.=0A=20Comments=20ar e=20welcome! |Sender:=20 |To:=20Sheng=20Jiang=20<shengjiang@huawei.com>; bh=4ZuyC0rJc2wfIKkA4LheL4eG2ynO9zMHcOlno6Y9iM8=; b=MrZBmFLaHathabcAfPjECoDHoAwM/Zru32YdG3M9xvjr5ggwrgAr/mznz5 OVsJ4pwoevIzQOI1Fm9AFw/LKQ/C+KykmXIkOxNz925bgBg5dMYiA5QGKB40 q5NN2bOPof;