Re: [dhcwg] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-10: (with DISCUSS)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 10 December 2015 07:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22277; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449734015; x=1450943615; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=kqmAVqmliWhAYa0vq/S5HjYY70p5VxnRL1m+iFodFVc=; b=lNd4Nr9bGOrqJa1Czgyl/D2N4jFKugdcXX9wbOGN+L74Cn9M97EG0uQw uTf03JGHYYsTr0jER2KgC6F9usnnRyF9+E7VKdTjG4OqS4WPy1Im9KwQ5 622AFoPYGzA0y79pJ+9oVNvbdJsZvqFuT0xqp1Mc0Yn2rn7VG/AuTqEJP k=;