Re: [dhcwg] New Version Notification for draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-00.txt

Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com> Fri, 08 November 2013 18:01 UTC

From: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
To: Yusuke DOI <yusuke.doi@toshiba.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 18:01:22 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.145.79]
Cc: "<dhcwg@ietf.org>" <dhcwg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] New Version Notification for draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-00.txt

Hi, Yusuke,

Thanks for your use case. We will inlcude the abstract desciption into next version, which will include several suitable use cases.

Also thanks for your opinion on my designing questions. We are still in early state regarding to design the solution. We are open for all kinds of feedback.

Best regards,

Sheng