Re: [dhcwg] Could you launch WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration-06

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Tue, 09 September 2014 21:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8396; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1410299833; x=1411509433; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=TrpOxN9PbuUCvOjb5ScBX8x9OmijO4e2RX+erngAUz8=; b=gk33CQJI2Zc+OYkru+MeGPEHR0WbDuntiKb175nqKXO2Pfb1kas6zgIN D18GLaHkKcMTiLHT8z2kjGc5N6gDou/tO//gnNudNS1ic+BEQHkXHELlh vuFYWKl2TB2hylP4YmzKG4P59G9GNKEDBd1XIYUS7Sp2+0p+MRInBfzGF E=;