RE: [dhcwg] AD Review: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-timeconfig-02.txt

"Vijayabhaskar A K" <vijayak@india.hp.com> Tue, 21 October 2003 16:33 UTC

From: Vijayabhaskar A K <vijayak@india.hp.com>
To: 'Ralph Droms' <rdroms@cisco.com>
Cc: Margaret.Wasserman@nokia.com, narten@us.ibm.com, dhcwg@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [dhcwg] AD Review: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-timeconfig-02.txt
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:01:43 +0530
Sender: dhcwg-admin@ietf.org

Ralph,

I have submitted the draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-timeconfig-03.txt last
week. Still, it is not published, though I submitted nisconfig-03 and
timeconfig-03 together. Shall I proceed with the splitting up of the
drafts (or) shall I wait for timeconfig-03 to get published? I am
attaching the draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-timeconfig-03.txt along with
this mail.

~ Vijay