Re: [dhcwg] WGLC - draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-11 - Respond by April 24

David Hankins <dhankins@google.com> Mon, 29 April 2013 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FQiNx60DMc6Z8MvhPmYJOTHuZf1ZzoxADcC5I0ynhEg=; b=OYeughGuV7F+h4XwM4KcQIQi6F2aMyjHOmMvk9RfE9OIH6oxB+d2R7iteeTnG3md5R 2XM8MJbfgoWeoyaG5iwBEIOO/X+CmsnINl3+QLuiV6rppqQFzHZs2t7OCsyW9/wMCKmO jKwbpK44uL5ITNu4oO6baohYBkbwdYZ0ZT1IL68oMOfIJNVIunXh0EoUnaNLr9KqG0Tq /prxGvHYwhIwxzjvFi5R3D4Mb36sAbaIwxzP5NQKBKv16NVprrtnoenUg9VOJUivRdNs Zn5q7lxWIai0+nncjQO5DgjYmQNGFhyjXlWNfzauGzi/aaDg9DglIQboeQnDdx2McARd tXZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=FQiNx60DMc6Z8MvhPmYJOTHuZf1ZzoxADcC5I0ynhEg=; b=VSDOOUTBsneXaaAX5chiw9k4BxfhvTsDktWTSM42UXzUwahSJNf+hQLwlX4Vbp5fto aFOR/Jol32AHQG4xn1jmMtdPJSSo7eXkhYJYH3vVmbyWth+Nyy9Bm5DAl6eRPmXpDl// lZCVQfL+vif6I4+mWmjRPDfVGNjyhefku/yuh0gaODO4ABJXixAVg6iSknJ+Rm6HxC5Y /MQtEBXLUvKrhaMhNhwSVcYP44SDLudsr2lWFNgbK6K8yYbrUQoHforwUYVCkYf8NBkJ 61AZOvg930bokLdhoIZUbua9uQsrZ/YT7bQiQi6LvKz+zSTp6kNAPfRxaTJBDnsH8QB5 cK1A==