Re: [dhcwg] Layer 2 Relay Agent Information draft

Ramesh <ramesh22@gmail.com> Sun, 26 April 2009 10:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=aCbjVUq6jBtWCaGZ7yg9fI61nMxZqq8cymvTV8G/P00=; b=DD+BoVJSu3z0wsjO9u1q79ZwyK/RGDF+bENpyG8ITmmRyL8xCQhpCdw/FHy8zmyPlj W2o72ECKPbSRoCAYIOUwlJp33FDYMNatE0M+UdgFnjVsYsbmKqoW1wHLzpf3fIPCwHYF xtCMdbgu5i3aWd2VBCcLVg1cpHzCMl0lanIik=