RE: [dhcwg] RE: [Mip6] [Updated] DHCP Option for HomeInformationDiscovery inMIPv6

"Kent Leung \(kleung\)" <kleung@cisco.com> Thu, 28 September 2006 02:17 UTC

Subject: RE: [dhcwg] RE: [Mip6] [Updated] DHCP Option for HomeInformationDiscovery inMIPv6
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:42:00 -0700
From: "Kent Leung (kleung)" <kleung@cisco.com>
To: "Chowdhury, Kuntal" <kchowdhury@starentnetworks.com>, Vijay Devarapalli <vijay.devarapalli@azairenet.com>, Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya@ieee.org>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3982; t=1151358133; x=1152222133; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kleung@cisco.com; z=From:=22Kent=20Leung=20\(kleung\)=22=20<kleung@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20[dhcwg]=20RE=3A=20[Mip6]=20[Updated]=20DHCP=20Option=20for=20Hom eInformationDiscovery=20inMIPv6; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DJYf6MBNa8mTiQH9SoxmdmxHW/20=3D; b=0a3J99ySXVUrGIAsJcpHZ4VoS0kLhNkU3hlTNwx71+UWsfFaUH8hlWrfWepioWyi4du4jztU r5l4Ln1bNNrthDLmyz+gnzGMD/vd91PFo2y1v2EMtKsfghBKgFfzv4DE;