Re: [dhcwg] Questions about layer two relay agents in dhcpv4...

Pavan Kurapati <pavan.kurapati@gmail.com> Sun, 15 August 2010 05:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=VhyWgr1s/C9TD5rXEa7DFgEZJVSCjuyUKVa+zTBpxPg=; b=N8cvRzBEx8PAPCLsYJ7Jp1bOlUa5QvqVt1mq82FHfbKWZQBzMjmioLljNLCRoaVanG 0SuEC9cc1+BQ002I0j4EHsQAGJWDO7k4QHZhO/14jIb5UdU/Dxro/+uNJkBh2xzItN+O vbSNm5H1dv3ENEXufPbV90Or02XOMrWsbVC3w=