Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration-04 - respond by April 13, 2014

Marcin Siodelski <msiodelski@gmail.com> Tue, 01 April 2014 06:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=FHqik8Vs+UnoDNAfPBEUQWYvi+REOM55783PCT2uWbM=; b=llsbNQUmRDQ+HTLeOeRDNQyih+7nZhzwfxqBxn7CA6hpxSWEaRuCxJqmcfGppKwrsZ wxOPR8trM+XsUbyJxtdVlz9k90Huk1nhYzq1N75VUESEAmeqZfrvKejALZGNC+Qh+iCS UchAGFax6SiqZPSFVJohxPiq9V4uXvVkEXDW9Cngz6VB0gZbTymqQBZkcs5X+G4W84NX sI6Vdkt0JrgIAxwVevAkiBuQx4V7JZlozTf+BaBJeo8w6zicloE0kPgqx1zf3WJGpVBC Mbfnz0m91NwFmcMbVGSf4PJI844JZV8561zau8BoP91423D62az4am6rubL9l/drJ9rc 6ICw==