Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-03.txt - Respond by Oct 13, 2014

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Mon, 12 January 2015 18:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=gd6pMPCY1s5la1mxGrajZ2tSGXjZal+cXPIbohNwJz8=; b=M7KKLuJqwjQunkdOfhYrxEDCk/fnTFpdyZTaI+6WS4utTYRB8ol2uD7qRZFZCp72u9 fPxmyZHNGVP3Z+rkf2u0YB3O9j5ptLE6u/ZBYRyQ9X9RRXUfLefEDiWglcQozQSCBrV6 d+ep/UNPHI9FWcq6QMb6jSTVPzuecozg6msQP2M0yvfidQAwJS1mCAykI7jVd0+PvZZc VUyrd5tvpU1XwzAoXjUXKotSPf74IuwIkNujV3mPLuSjRASeBC4F1aq1vApAzBsEeHe+ ekPGX/MHA4wIbTQC5DztziGFSj6QlWimkX9/Ynbgo42OnAahvDKO5QMsyXyXvcfpIRA2 cMMw==