[dhcwg] comments on ietf-dhc-topo-conf-01

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Tue, 08 April 2014 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=V8W9Gn6qq5Ap/XbkkUs2OFgUllCyvsFastNIL4NnhVY=; b=XPqYxM8PnpAp3rotyDagEqxH/t8cIn4a6KZ6Tlh+tdPVGca81CWQ3UZN4c4+LlvmM5 5KuWEgeEt0G6TvU2AkTApmzyrxgjuSRwLnAd+Z+3dQuszRdhlR7QLQjA729CcuQ8gCdH cQL0Az+CawCWY3P+L6GeAz5h0GIaNrHKHvQinYnyi8I9ST83+8dAIF+pnsSXCKa7GWF0 YeGcA99rTpXlfKekktKfT8EworvukGhOU8Ni0jQmyqyDvQfLflzowQ1GYENE8hhYuxSF eqE1dWXJpoQgflkIpC3hIr0Iv3oAOqsd2hyx6fTl4vSKSlwV8nrlm0fTJldb2d9ww/0D vhEw==