Re: [dhcwg] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 08 February 2016 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16068; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1454970749; x=1456180349; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=w5A/otGISgAvppGicnVH567lD6nA4K5e7n8U69DWkFk=; b=Yjy2555BrTwayjTLlth0B+Jtkub6gE7BHclctKTO/z8vrCiX1A6CSJzC b6AA7NoZ5mS3q0A6PiK5YYRsGgUPpwzwNWN1S7zGpxov1xvoQL4phYzUR ZBL9LanA7hT5llArWy7PvI0k/Fo0sWNokUFbsKSYSFlrZiZRentIbAfHn w=;