[dhcwg] 答复: Re: [DHC] A request to present two drafts in DHC, IETF82

liu.guoyan@zte.com.cn Thu, 20 October 2011 05:59 UTC

To: Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>
From: liu.guoyan@zte.com.cn
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:58:58 +0800
Cc: dhcwg@ietf.org
Subject: [dhcwg] 答复: Re: [DHC] A request to present two drafts in DHC, IETF82

Dear Ted:

Firstly, thanks for your reply.

I request a slot (about 30min) to present the drafts.

For your reference, the draft 00-version can be reviewed in
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-00.txt and
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-liu-dhc-ho-00.txt

Please consider my request.

In additionally, please feel free for comments.

Thanks!

Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>
2011-10-20 00:10

收件人
"<liu.guoyan@zte.com.cn> " <liu.guoyan@zte.com.cn>
抄送
John Jason Brzozowski <john_brzozowski@cable.comcast.com>
主题
Re: [DHC] A request to present two drafts in DHC, IETF82

On Oct 19, 2011, at 3:31 AM, <liu.guoyan@zte.com.cn>