Re: [dhcwg] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-06: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 01 October 2015 01:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tPMDWt+7gjulLTPpnAdZbn5unFHNJlGGOVmy+TtI540=; b=YUCr7WBo9PUZil6dMqC00M/x/mONhseSVIt2DT0+dKcch+uUW+pihso3v+fNhvhDR9 7SgZRoiNhlxDdItpeSeQ1n9Hm4V5eHR1B0tekkwD0leOpjxwNqHjnjziiP5oivLbjzRW AfNQ3IC8czZaTEPZnAmmPi7yNUuRpi4K5hPRIPiRKr5HPJOijFBlm0/C1sDJAXwUKZDD rtkcbYiFggmZweJi0+/VDpnNgU73Iv/lC7JGT9VmutBp+BytBOEHSCSHZKjYCjf9SooC gBVXQtzO2je/TCwTTRRQTk21bDsrprW919/4fVFa+Rzbp6jbIILv1WuHz1vY2WpaER8B NOgQ==