[dhcwg] draft-ypal-sfc-dhcp-option-for-nsh-for-sfp

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Tue, 16 February 2016 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=vfmCfUMGtacQofakS/Qvl9KGKptFstK5t/hwFbgfTmY=; b=S+H9mz7AkF7RFputV2V2Pl1jIqNL3eW8Z+6DwUsZxOvyIX35QGb8zAYs5EnCAnmDYW aFt+6lltHDYkCSwxBPLRWoRa2x6OKHLx4hkdNLZWhJQg/FA50Hrp+JNuGLVpM8bBLwSG J/ZbI6+q/0xbIoBlkt65GH9kXfmAh+SZSrf4ZCHTnvQfWBI50ILAQDr4KKf6KtMbXVAr lGb5jXsqEkBmnvRxcOQuOV1/pHZVUajtzTtZeg8u+2wGxF1c4o2Dy7X4haFh4fGXDHIe vhRKdGHJNUoso7IHlvx3lYDS3FKAxVbupzjDYGEOGO1G9JgeKLYM5ZHFEmlUtA24FOfn eCQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=vfmCfUMGtacQofakS/Qvl9KGKptFstK5t/hwFbgfTmY=; b=hpih7WN2IEc2T9ilmNt3Q8OD+nvFtXKRh0noKbzeETfrAflDlxoEjQDKrnbrjL77hW bZa1BGahoojJWFQOWdFTfSd9F61U5eUAHpQ3RRHrQddxI+oAHCINZDizUwW5rHeWmkIb QhC3EXV/HsGl8Y+5wIgLh7DT/JObLqkqgC9y4wdYdwVI0Xcfl/gRHzQDq/FexYVC40xP plyVPeeZghGUzxNW1euXa8yEN2omfq4CgEdZOfUjcA0DvhPTUe6shmcNdXSY3+ykRVJc rTGLctFY9To8G8fyPAS+ivG3/luplDhra2ljWmsBuRdciRz+eU/WY+SpHDSzuy7FG/3P adOg==