[Diffserv] Diffserv WG Agenda

Kathleen Nichols <kmn@cisco.com> Thu, 16 March 2000 23:36 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:48:56 -0800
From: Kathleen Nichols <kmn@cisco.com>
To: agenda@ietf.org
CC: diffserv@ietf.org
Subject: [Diffserv] Diffserv WG Agenda
Sender: diffserv-admin@ietf.org

Diffserv has two sessions in Adelaide. The first is two hours on Monday,
from 1530-1730 and the second is one hour on Tuesday, 1300-1400. We
have four items of WG business to discuss that are either overdue for
advancement or will be due soon. Judging from past experience, these
will need a long discussion period. Then we have a new topic that
is scheduled for discussion and two drafts. To stay on schedule and
on charter, we are allocating time as follows:

MONDAY, 1530-1730

(5) Welcome and Agenda Bashing

(5) Charter and status

(30) Model draft: draft-ietf-diffserv-model-02.txt

(30) MIB draft: draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-02.txt

(25) tunnels: draft-ietf-diffserv-tunnels-00.txt

(25) PIB: draft-ietf-diffserv-pib-00.txt

If time permits on Monday and there is sufficient interest, we will have
open discussion of unsolicited drafts that pertain to the charter.

TUESDAY, 1300-1400

(20) Behavior Aggregate definition: draft-ietf-diffserv-ba-def-01.txt
pdf available at: ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ftp/kmn-group/docs/ba_def.pdf

Virtual Wire Behavior Aggregate: draft-ietf-diffserv-ba-vw-oo.txt
pdf available at: ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/papers/vw_ba.pdf

If time permits on Tuesday and there is sufficient interest, we will
have
open discussion of unsolicited drafts that pertain to the charter.

Note that the text versions of all the drafts should be available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
(at this posting the ba-vw one isn't there yet, but it did go in before
the deadline)

The mailing list is open for discussion on the above drafts starting
now.

	Kathie and Brian