Re: [Diffserv] [IPTEL] RE: PROPOSED JOINT ACTIVITY ON A GENERIC PROTOCOL MECHANISM FOR END-TO-END QOS SERVICE CONTROL

Brian E Carpenter <brian@hursley.ibm.com> Tue, 05 June 2001 13:05 UTC

Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 00:28:10 -0500
From: Brian E Carpenter <brian@hursley.ibm.com>
To: "Roy, Radhika R, ALCTA" <rrroy@att.com>
CC: gratta@lucent.com, sob@harvard.edu, mankin@isi.edu, diffserv@ietf.org, iptel@lists.bell-labs.com, issll@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, megaco@fore.com, sip@lists.bell-labs.com, sipping@ietf.org, tsvwg@ietf.org, Yukio Hiramatsu <hiramatsu.yukio@lab.ntt.co.jp>, rbuhrke@lucent.com, tsg11q8@ties.itu.ch, tsg11q9@ties.itu.ch, ITU-SG16@mailbag.cps.INTEL.COM