[Dime] Review of draft-ietf-dime-nat-control-01

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 08 December 2009 22:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id:cc:to :mime-version:x-mailer; bh=dZA8Xw1OLg2VA0Rf5b/aPM2HREBq/ySKf5BVa2ZX5oY=; b=Ecp57rFdY6W5rJdem+u5hD7voJMasVtba065Arwk1dPlbkeaDuLftRJwlbQVR6LMvt XvzMpgp0X9edbi0r0sOjUbage58QB0IOmPcvjtXJxZ7LhJGyVkbNLM5MMn3BCTG2K6Pg w8LKynGUphXNHPXd/h7T1vrP0e3GSF+/riq8Q=