Re: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-18.txt

"Hannes Tschofenig" <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Tue, 11 June 2013 10:47 UTC

From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: lionel.morand@orange.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:47:36 +0200
Cc: "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-18.txt

Hi Lionel,

thanks for the response.

Switching back to "the Diameter base protocol" is good for me. We should try to avoid creating additional work for the RFC Editor. I will change it.

Version -18 is good for me. I was onlywondering whether it would make sense to add a short section about what steps to take when defining new extensions (in terms of interacting with IANA, for example).

Ciao
Hannes