Re: [Dime] diameter-api draft comparison

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Sun, 02 November 2008 11:16 UTC

Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:15:39 +0100
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@medozas.de>, dave@frascone.com
Cc: dime@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Dime] diameter-api draft comparison
Sender: dime-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Jan,

I cannot find any comment from you on the list concerning
draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api neither during the month of July or during
the IETF Last Call. If I missed something please point me to your
messages. It certainly does not suffices to just say 'I am in
disagreement' - you need to provide detailed comments and arguments
about what aspects (technical or editorial) you find as problematic.
Please try to do so as soon as possible, as this document is planned to
be submitted for review and approval to the IESG after the publication
of the I-D revision following the IETF Last Call.

Dan