Re: [Dime] [dime] #67 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): OCS for Reporting Nodes - Expiry Time

"TROTTIN, JEAN-JACQUES (JEAN-JACQUES)" <jean-jacques.trottin@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 08 September 2014 07:25 UTC

From: "TROTTIN, JEAN-JACQUES (JEAN-JACQUES)" <jean-jacques.trottin@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>, Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>, "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 07:25:09 +0000
References: <075.8088ac7cf45248574468df6730350e07@trac.tools.ietf.org> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D900066815209D71@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <087A34937E64E74E848732CFF8354B920980FF36@ESESSMB101.ericsson.se> <5409C1A7.5000805@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D900066815209ED5@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <5409D3C9.7030609@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D900066815209F09@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <540A032C.5010808@usdonovans.com>
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.41]