Re: [Dime] Proposed additional wording in section 3. Solution Overview

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Thu, 04 September 2014 12:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 07:01:58 -0500
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
To: Maria Cruz Bartolome <maria.cruz.bartolome@ericsson.com>, "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>, ext Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
References: <540737B6.6010106@usdonovans.com> <8A3E2539-12A9-4C86-ABF0-4F5457530BD1@nostrum.com> <54077DBB.9090603@usdonovans.com> <EDC2282F-7855-4A73-8FE4-F3B25DF0EE89@nostrum.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D900066815209C49@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <087A34937E64E74E848732CFF8354B920980FA36@ESESSMB101.ericsson.se> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D900066815209CA3@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <087A34937E64E74E848732CFF8354B920980FB5A@ESESSMB101.ericsson.se>