Re: [Dime] [dime] #35: additional report types are proposed

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Wed, 05 February 2014 16:54 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>, "ext Nirav Salot (nsalot)" <nsalot@cisco.com>, "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:54:30 +0000
References: <066.5bacdffbc40a388af99a5b9c8e0b2d88@trac.tools.ietf.org> <081.72db5756df1220c7d22a82469b92ce52@trac.tools.ietf.org> <5522_1391534304_52F120E0_5522_8615_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E4775B3@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <A9CA33BB78081F478946E4F34BF9AAA014D62ACC@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B1FA3@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <A9CA33BB78081F478946E4F34BF9AAA014D62D07@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B1FEF@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <8858_1391612876_52F253CC_8858_340_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E487208@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B2254@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.1]