[Dime] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-15.txt

"Hannes Tschofenig" <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Tue, 23 December 2008 21:48 UTC

From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: dime@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:48:57 +0200
Subject: [Dime] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-15.txt
Sender: dime-bounces@ietf.org

I resubmitted the document after a chat with Victor, the PROTO shepherd for
this document, about the reference section.
I believe that these two references are normative but I am not 100% sure.

Two references got moved to the normative section:

   [RFC4283]  Patel, A., Leung, K., Khalil, M., Akhtar, H., and K.
              Chowdhury, "Mobile Node Identifier Option for Mobile IPv6
              (MIPv6)", RFC 4283, November 2005.

   [RFC4285]  Patel, A., Leung, K., Khalil, M., Akhtar, H., and K.
              Chowdhury, "Authentication Protocol for Mobile IPv6",
              RFC 4285, January 2006.

Ciao
Hannes