Re: [Dime] Issue#30 status

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Wed, 26 February 2014 15:15 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:14:42 -0600
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
To: "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>, ext Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
References: <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B3BCF@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <B5E91287-7462-4531-9F48-C5F124C19BE3@gmail.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B3C7A@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <530BA7B6.9020405@usdonovans.com> <8E282417-E73C-4896-BDC0-37B24E709D4B@nostrum.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B48BB@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <530DDF7B.6070801@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B4A05@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <530DE76A.1030305@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B4A31@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net>