[Dime] Rechartering Work Items

"David Frascone" <dave@frascone.com> Tue, 29 July 2008 14:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; bh=ZPd9RW2/naBnBOkaO2E0oJZd/bYwmhghw9n1erNlze4=; b=IMUkOihUGcUS6aTFI3mKeFXZDByJCNC3pXFTR9kLBfrklvslt9kQyTj6z7HfDbbfsa F9+RjSJ4cHQSLTx2TXccbx/7Bmo3E2Ibz+PsMTNaMG/lw8xfBFaEpWj9BlUwohJZGKf9 z98M1IvJIYwrLASSgvg8QZeX16EsW4F+3P9js=