Re: [Dime] [dime] #70 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Appendix B - Example

"Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com> Tue, 09 September 2014 11:16 UTC

From: "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>
To: "ext TROTTIN, JEAN-JACQUES (JEAN-JACQUES)" <jean-jacques.trottin@alcatel-lucent.com>, "maria.cruz.bartolome@ericsson.com" <maria.cruz.bartolome@ericsson.com>, "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-dime-ovli@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-dime-ovli@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 11:16:12 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.159.42.115]
Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #70 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Appendix B - Example

Jacques,

in this scenario where the client supports DOIC my understanding is:
If there is a realm overload, the agent will receive only those realm routed requests that survived a throttling at the client. There is no point for the agent to throttle again.

Anyway this seems not to be related to #70.

See also inline.

Ulrich