Re: [Dime] DOIC Overview of Operation

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 24 March 2014 12:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=EWCABbriJWdIjpe5fgItJt3rp+OK14i4QznKMav2MU4=; b=EO1HR2FQHuFJoQtuNisD9nUslTaX20BWun5VpSh/4rf9ICwa3e67gC41xhi5U40y9e fjDlTqnw6N/RyUPP5FJGYK5lTiIKTAR0l+uIIYEst768YeVD9SK7GIA/d215HEWxMv98 UnyyHP5VF5Ij70mveKjDa9Fvxtnbqt4m3cJHHVIlZWDTJZjyqfu+lAMrc83LOWBvW5oB +Nc4c9g69nwPooxLn7vqR1o7qdTLB6pd/i0vP53/gJgBDman0DvrGLvliT75F1Gusp/4 XTVj1NaXWTwdkgLGFz/9FF5WuNYvE8/MhNJ0Ptrb5Br+nNI128C7t+m6kLVFwtz0pJdV sOig==