Re: [Dime] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-08.txt> (Diameter Agent Overload and the Peer Overload Report) to Proposed Standard

Misha Zaytsev <misha.zaytsev.rus@gmail.com> Thu, 19 January 2017 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/XrthfwKg71jYPrOlNWI+NuwdJrbIuEnfNgndB+D7n4=; b=XAQd/3qWsFN2HGx4mFS3NXfb3DFYGPq1z4OVdMIXCFHytAlFimvpCrdeS86LfJZ6nP AKgtVH+Kb6lPKeg/W7BveQtzqdA17GAvk7jvdveCY+GSg1qrGSM1+tR9GQiz6rfFWvld 4tNBv8rznvqk6RXWPeWrTFyL3ve2gAWbqE0Z/4nF7+9qg9lz/oynrdto7rvL61Oeo58x KYyGCAN537kWANixpoCw7uOb+hC/8o3O8aCArcumvsMpEs88+Ydo8fUkAHMsdux7Yyzn vVN4hnAHyt/oTAEvdkgyQmILWVwsFeH7CdtWxkCHZgnA+q8/RVt7ph0pEjZIJMnd4RkS smig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/XrthfwKg71jYPrOlNWI+NuwdJrbIuEnfNgndB+D7n4=; b=nxhwlcYH1d3SiKeRp7NtTkIvjmhpaRqQsU9MMku97cyh8fxp+5WtqtyWTbkvOVlXrP r3r3F+rpm/Pup4TcvNNUVEv1kAbtvPG88Vu1uBBASSDdS9sP5r6jDCP/RppZFx3HKosr Acqk2bH9vBKmKYYqkPfn6TM6DAQEIVDZ2zP+ST2kIm2QWyX6AutikgHXOf1bZx7k7gSp Mday7UtQMuQ1Cw7o82IZpYGdfl4gJI/YKAdQlwuUO4yHuphweTyUp0LnXPFapFfCiqQy JD1EGC0Ccu/2AQTxi6kayzMmyYiyR4m/1mYFqt3qqBT7YoLsY9vDOnzBOe1s/hgU+bEp 8Phg==