Re: [Dime] New Version Notification for draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-00.txt

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Mon, 11 March 2013 01:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=CypJZQCzburRM/wdm6FOfh/hS1o6mHcgiHWDPJJ6wLE=; b=n0vzM0Obaavx4waYsqZMObQJmGcI3D6Ga3QaBRbOxaWoztiM6B31cLNzvmh1bzHTnJ Q9/51othoJ47dcHZBKhs8B+gXIOzjOM6x6ng8RUPCL09bosyC/1FKjFGHtHAkOyOZY5F 5WmPXy3qAsgZ8xAEYcbVoWuw8g+wiT30Ov4aUx31CyR2F1v3TqaO6PVTkdPuq0jfAW3Y wP+Vwthy+kX7sz0ASnNspQgcLx/X9VT0a0dIOkdkoc+noN9jYG/KXCyJAg4erOnbokXr RImG9HCCwMvvtqgmItzzu6s3MQfqAabrSfSNx7dex+ewrIK4Sf/SOHQYXMOq+eVrBcXP Xv5w==