Re: [Dime] draft-sarikaya-dimeradext-prefix-auth-ps-00.txt

Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Mon, 28 July 2008 15:24 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:24:56 +0300
From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya@ieee.org>
Cc: dime@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Dime] draft-sarikaya-dimeradext-prefix-auth-ps-00.txt
Sender: dime-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Behcet,

I cannot comment on Avi's and Alper's feedback. I don't participate in
Wimax, 3GPP, and 3GPP2.

As you have seen during the meeting there wasn't support for the
document in the room. I don't know why this is the case. There could be
many reasons, ranging from "insufficient problem description to convince
people" to "lack of time to help doing some work on it". This might,
however, change as the deployment on IPv6 increases.
Hence, I wouldn't be discouraged to continue the work on your document.

Ciao
Hannes